There can be many reasons for Blerk error 1 to occur in AOL mail this can be:
• Problem with biased setting s of browser
• Imperfect bookmarks
• Piles of cookies and cache data in the browser.
• The issue with your desktop software
So as to fix this issue from the core itself, users need to perform the following task in the sequence they are given:
• Try to access your AOL account in safe mode with networking
• Make sure you are using the updated browser and if it is not updated then try to update the latest available version of the browser.
• Delete all the browsing activity of your regular browsers like password, cookies, cache, and history too
• Also, make it clear that no Add-ons is turned on your web browser.
If these points help you out in resolving your problem then its good and if it does not fix your issue then reinstall AOL desktop Gold in your system by deleting the previous version.
Read more: aol email tech support phone number | aol email customer support phone number | aol email customer service