How to configure SBCGLOBAL email with Mozilla Thunderbird?
sbcglobal Contact Number If you wish to configure SBCGlobla email with Mozilla Thunderbird, then you would have to input the below-given information into the Mozilla Thunderbird.
In the Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server:
• Server: imap.mail.att.net
• Port: 993
• Required SSL: Yes
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server:
• Server: smtp.mail.att.net
• Port: 465
• Requires SSL: Yes
• Requires Authentication: Yes
• Email address, password requires authentication: Yes
• In the end, you would have to click on ‘OK’ which would then complete the setup.
If you come across any issue while completing the configuration of SBCGlobal email with Mozilla Thunderbird, then you would have the option of connecting with sbcglobal Customer Service Phone Number. This service is accessible throughout the day and is completely free of charge. The executives are highly trained and experienced in solving any issue which the user would come across.
Read more:- sbcglobal Customer Support Phone Number